Weddings at Gubbi Goodu Resort
Weddings can be a stressful ordeal for everyone involved. Finding the perfect location is always one of the hardest and most time-consuming tasks but it really should not be. We have made it our goal to make this the simplest decision you can make and will wholeheartedly assist in organizing all the other facets of your momentous occasion.
Gubbi Goodu Resort is the prime location to hold a large wedding with all your acquaintances as well as a small intimate gathering with your loved ones. There are 4 settings to choose from – a spacious indoor room, a dedicated Sangeeth hall, a semi-outdoor space, and the luscious green lawn outside of course.
With 8 acres of pristine nature around, there is no better place for an outdoor event. The primary goal of Gubbi Goodu resort is to keep a smile on your face and relieve you of your many worries from the second you set foot inside our lush green campus. Each space can comfortably house up to 1000 people.
Gubbi Goodu also offers catering for your events. They use their impressive farmland to serve the freshest organic vegetarian food that is the epitome of from farm to fork for your weddings.
There are two packages offered for weddings:
- 24-hour wedding package – This luxury deal includes 6 rooms + 1 dormitory able to accommodate 100 people overnight.
- 12-hour wedding package – This value deal includes 2 rooms only.
4 to 5 hours of this time is preferably dedicated to decorations and organizing the pre-event preparations that will be handled by our enthusiastic staff.
What Gubbi Goodu offers
- Pre-Wedding Ceremonies: Ancillary events are often just as important as the wedding itself. Let Gubbi Guddu’s dedicated staff organize your own unique ceremony.
- Post Wedding Ceremonies: Marriages never end at the wedding and Gubbi Goodu knows this best. Whether it be catering or gift wrapping they will do it all.
- Reception: Receptions are essential for any wedding and we guarantee a smooth and blissful experience equipped with refreshing drinks and flowers to your heart’s content.
- Sangeeth: Sangeeth’s set the entire tone and pace of your wedding and must be done right. Let us mesmerize you with our ambiance at Gubbi Goodu Resort.
- Haldi: It is believed that a successful Haldi ceremony helps bring good luck to the life of the newlyweds and we strive to bring you the best of fortunes favors.
- Engagement: The engagement ceremony is the beginning of the marriage of two families. Here the bride and groom formally propose to one another. Help uplift the engagement ceremony by hosting it at Gubbi Goodu’s beautiful venue.
- Vara Pooja: The Vara puja is an important ceremony that celebrates the groom. In this ceremony, the groom is given milk, bananas, and gifts from the bride’s family. Here at Gubbi Goodu, you can celebrate the Vara Puja with much pomp.
- Mehandi: A beautiful, elegant and well-organized Mehndi ceremony is perfect to bring the bride good health and prosperity for all the days to come.
- Roka: The Roka ceremony is of great significance to any marriage. Here the bride and groom are showered with gifts, dry fruits, and blessings by each other’s families as well as well-wishers.
How to reach Gubbi Goodu Resort Bangalore:
Location: Thorebyrasandram, Nelamangala, Bengaluru.
- Follow NH 48 to Bommanahalli
- Continue onto NH 48 Toll road
- Drive along the lake (on the left for 270 m)
- Take the exit toward NH 48
- Follow NH 48 and Turn right at Madavara
- Turn left at KBD Factory and Gubbi Goodu Resort will be on the right.
By Train: There are 3 Railway stations Near Gubbi Goodu Resort –
- Bangalore East Railway Station 37.7 km
- Malleswaram Railway Station 30.4 km
- Krishnarajapuram Railway Station 47.2 km
The Lalbagh Metro Station 44 km away from the resort. From here you will have to drive down by the road.
By Air: The Kempegowda International Airport is only 58.3 km away.
- All rooms and halls are regularly sanitized for your safety at Gubbi Goodu resort.
- Up to 200 complimentary chairs with tables are included in the desired venue.
- One acre of land is reserved for parking only.